Spring is here time to fire up the PicoBrew Zymatic and test some Crosby Idaho Experimental #4
Hops in honour of the mighty Gus
who muled home the world's ultimate brewing machine from Seattle, WA to Melbourne, AU it was only appropriate we named this mighty brew after the G Dog!
Beautiful day for pico brewing outside!
- Style: 10A American Pale Ale
- OG / FG / IBU 1.050 / 1.012 / 43
- SRM 8
- ABV 4.9%
- Water: 13.25 L
- Batch Size: 9.46L (just double the recipe amounts below to brew up a 19L / US 5 gallon batch size)
Gladfield Malt Bill
- Irish Moss
- Calcium Sulphate
- Calcium Chloride
- Single Step Infusion @66C for 90 mins
- 7 days rising from 18C to 20C
Double Dry Hopping
- Chill to 2C for 48 hours to drop yeast and hops out before bottling.
enjoying a Pico Pale Ale
after wash up on brew day :-)