BeerCo Co-Worker Wanted!
Do you love Craft Beer and Brewing? Do you love Craft Distilling? Are you curious, hard-working, self-motivated and love making things and making people happy? Do you want to work with one of Australia’s fastest growth Brewing and Distilling Supply Companies?
We are looking for a self-motivated self-starter with a passion for customer service, quality and a willingness to roll up her/his sleeves and take due care and diligence in the following core tasks as we continue to grow our Brewing and Distilling Supplies Company to achieve our mission …to rid the world of beer and spirit poverty…one good brew and distillation happy at a time.
Core Competencies required:
- Adherence to BeerCo Core Values and Modus Operandi
- Authentic – trustworthy
- Service - customers, supply & retail partners & the brewing & distilling community
- Speed – end to end delivery and response times
- Sustainable – constantly working to reduce our impact on the planet
- Transparency – we hide nothing!
- Ability to work unsupervised and know when to ask for guidance and support
Initial Rope of Scope for Role and Responsibilities to Include (not exclusively and we expect the role will grow with us and the individual)
- Order Fulfilment – pick n pack n dispatch including connote creation for shipping
- Bagging up! Malt + Hops + Adjuncts + Brewing & Distilling Aids
- Stock keeping and recording
- Willingness to learn and grow as a brewer and/or distiller – Yes, we do both at work!
- Special Projects – we love to innovate and create new products for our customers
BeerCo.com.au is a fast-paced innovative industry leading supply partner to the home and craft brewing and distilling industry focused on outstanding customer service and product quality.
We like to work hard and have fun and there will be the opportunity for people with a passion for brewing and/or distilling to learn about the craft brewing and distilling business from the inside out.
This role has potential for flexible work practices within reason and we are an open equal employment and opportunity workplace who value co-worker input and suggestions to make our mission possible.
What are you waiting for? Send your resume and short cover letter why you want to work at www.beerco.com.au to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to give us a call or drop us a line anytime: http://www.beerco.com.au/contact-us/
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
- Award casual wages / Estimated: 20 hours per week part-time, and/or
- Award Full-time wages / 38 hours per week