Do you love the Home and Craft Brewing and Distilling Industry? Are you curious, hard-working, self-motivated and enjoy learning new tools and multitasking? Do you want to work with one of Australia’s fastest growing Brewing and Distilling Supply Companies?
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a passion for customer service, quality, and a willingness to roll up her/his sleeves and take due care and diligence in the following core tasks as we continue to grow our Brewing and Distilling Supplies Company to achieve our mission …to rid the world of beer and spirit poverty…one good brew and distillation happy at a time.
Core Competencies required:
- Adherence to BeerCo Core Values and Modus Operandi
- Service - customers, supply & retail partners & the brewing & distilling community
- Speed – end to end delivery and response times
- Sustainable – constantly working to reduce our impact on the planet
- Authentic – trustworthy
- Transparency – we hide nothing!
- Ability to work unsupervised and know when to ask for guidance and support
Initial Rope of Scope for Role and Responsibilities to Include (not exclusively and we expect the role will grow with us and the individual)
- Reconciliation – Xero and Shopify skillsets a bonus!
- Purchase Orders – placing Pos- with valued regular supply partners
- Invoicing – invoicing trade customers and doing monthly statements and reconciliations
- Willingness to learn and grow as an office administrator including some customer service.
- Special Projects – we love to innovate and create new processes to improve our ways of working and better engage with our supply partners and customers
BeerCo.com.au is a fast-paced innovative industry leading supply partner to the home and craft brewing and distilling industry focused on outstanding customer service and product quality.
We work smarter and have fun and there will be an opportunity for people with a passion for brewing and/or distilling to learn all about home and craft brewing and distilling from the inside out.
This role has potential for flexible work practices within reason and we are an open equal employment and opportunity workplace who value co-worker input and suggestions to achieve our mission and operate with purpose.
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
- Market Wages based on role, skills and experience / Estimated: 16-20 hours per week casual or part-time with potential to grow into a full-time / 38 hours per week