Casual | Part-time | 2-3 days per week
- Australian work authorisation
Full Job Description
Do you like beer and brewing? Do you like spirits and distilling? Are you curious to work in a busy warehouse supplying home and craft brewers and distillers?
Looking for a fast and enjoyable work environment to work a few days a week with potential to grow and expand as our business grows with you?
BeerCo.com.au is a supplier of choice to the fast growth craft and home brewing and distilling industry and we are on the hunt for another A player to join our Warehouse team.
With the opportunity to learn how to brew and distil happy, an excellent location and fun company we are the perfect fit for someone looking for casual, part-time, and the possibility to grow into a full-time position over time at our Keilor East warehouse location (handy to major arterial roads and bus stops nearby).
Work will be ongoing with the opportunity for the right candidates to grow the job role.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Daily huddles and weekly work in progress meetings for work allocation and reporting
- Packaging malt and hops and adjuncts and brewing and distilling aids
- Accurate picking and packing and dispatching of outbound orders
- Receiving and receipting in and putting away of inbound orders
- Impeccable eye for detail
- A willingness to attend to general warehousing and house-keeping duties
- Proactive approach to OH&S in the warehouse environment
- Other duties as required
- Adherence to core values of Speed, Service, Sustainability, Authencity and Transparency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Lateral thinking
- Mature outlook
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Right to work in Australia
- Students welcome
We offer an engaging and challenging work environment with strong team culture and open business management practices. Your opportunity to learn and grow is endless.
Suitably qualified and skilled candidates are encouraged to forward their resume and cover letter telling us about your experience the Apply for this job button below.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia
Casual / Part-time hours: 10-20 hours per week with opportunity to grow as business grows
Expected Start Date: 20/06/2022
Job Types: Casual
Wages: $27.15 per hour
- 5-hour shifts
- Day shifts - Morning and/or Afternoon
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday
We apologise in advance, but only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please apply online and submit Word or Text PDF resumes.
What are you waiting for? Send your resume and short cover letter why you want to work at BeerCo.com.au to email@example.com and feel free to give us a call or drop us a line anytime: http://www.beerco.com.au/contact-us/