El Dorado® is a US hop variety that was released in 2010 by CLS Farms in Yakima, WA. Used in almost all beer styles, El Dorado® elicits aromas and flavors of tropical fruitiness like stone fruit, hard candy, pear, watermelon, and pineapple. El Dorado® is a dual-purpose hop due to its high alpha acids, so brewers can use them throughout the brewing process. It provides a smooth and balanced bitterness in kettle and whirlpool additions. Brewers note tropical and candy-like flavors when using El Dorado® in late additions like dry-hopping.
Pack Sizes and Prices:
- 100g $9.95 inc. GST
- 250g $21.95 (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
- 500g $41.95 (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
- 1Kg $79.95 (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
- 5Kg $348.25 (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
- fruity notes and tropical fruit flavors, pear, watermelon, and stonefruit.