Lemon | Vlavour™ | Citrus limon is a Vacuum Distillate flavour extraction from fresh Australian Grown Eureka Lemons that is remarkably "true to type". Lemon Vlavour™ has a floral sweet lemon sherbet nose with preserved lemon finish. Rich pallet with full, true to type, pallet due to the use of whole Australian eureka lemons as raw material. Long finish with limoncello, aromatic oily depth. Lemon | Vlavour™ | Citrus limon is a Vacuum Distillate flavour extraction from whole fresh eureka lemons giving a unique and wholesome flavour profile for the beverage enthusiast.
The Eureka lemon, more properly called Garey's Eureka, is descended from the Sicilian lemon and is a more acidic, thick-skinned variety. Eureka lemons are highly valued for their aromatic, oily rind, balanced sweet and sharp flavor, and consistency in size and appearance. Eureka lemons are versatile, used by chefs and home cooks in culinary preparations, and mixologists in various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Lemon | Vlavour™ | Citrus limon is a novel product with impressive flavour and aroma along with the visuals and product story to match. Incorporate an Australian grown iconic citrus fruit into your next beverage. Exclusively available to Brewers and Distillers and Alcohol Beverage Manufacturers from BeerCo.com.au
You will find Eureka Lemons widely used in the beverage industry both in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Everything from Gins and Vodkas to Hard Seltzers, RTDs and Hard Lemonade. Why not incorporate some "true to type" Lemon Vlavour™ in your next liquid libation?
Floral sweet lemon sherbet nose with preserved lemon finish. Rich pallet with full, true to type, pallet due to the use of whole Australian eureka lemons as raw material. Long finish with limoncello, aromatic oily depth.
- 200g (approx. enough for 500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 200g Price) (approx. enough for 2,500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 4 Kg (SAVE 14% OFF 1Kg Price) (approx. enough for 10,000 Litres of finished beverages)
- 10 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 1Kg Price) (approx. enough for 25,000 Litres of finished beverages)
- Typical addition rates: 0.5 to 5g per 1 Kg of finished beverage (0.05% - 0.5%)
- Note: Recommended addition not to exceed 20g of Vlavour Vacuum Distillate per 1Kg of finished product
- Add as close to kegging/bottling/canning as possible to maximise aromatic retention in finished product.
- Canned Cocktails
- Hard Seltzers
- Premix Spirits
- Sour Beers
Raw material to extraction:
Approx. 0.4g of raw material per gram of Vlavour™
Raw material - Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia from Locally Grown Fresh Eureka Lemons
- 70% ethanol
- 30% raw material extracts and water
- 12 months from date of manufacture