Distillers Yeast Rum - Still Spirits
Distiller’s Yeast Rum is a specialist active dried Rum distiller’s yeast. This strain produces an optimum congener profile for full-flavoured, smooth and rounded rum spirit.
- Net Weight: 20 g (0.7 US oz)
- Sufficient for: Up to 25 L (6.6 US Gal)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 15% ABV
- Attenuation: 90-100% (High)
- Flocculation Rate: Medium
- Recommended Temperature Range: 20-35°C (68-95°F)
- Strain Classification: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Viable Yeast Cells/g: >1 x 1010
- Dry Weight: 92-96%
- Wild Yeast Cells/g: <1 per 106 cells
- Total Bacteria: <1 x 105 cfu/g
- GMO Status: GMO Free
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Place of Origin: Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients.
- Packaging: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Instructions for use:
Add directly to fermentation vessel and leave to ferment at 20-35°C (68-95°F) ambient air temperature for optimum performance and quality.
Dried yeast (yeast, emulsifier [E491])
How To Distil
Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits, then we have you covered!
Other top rated products
- Enigma AU HopsEnigma™ AU Hops5.0 star rating(6)
- Ella AU HopsElla™ AU Hops4.0 star rating(4)
- GY094 German Ale GigaYeastGY094 German Ale GigaYeast - NEW!4.0 star rating(1)
- Malteurop Pilsen MaltMalteurop Pilsen Malt5.0 star rating(2)
- Citra® US Hops - Brand HBC 3944.96078 star rating(51)
- Amarillo® VGXP01 CV. US Hops5.0 star rating(13)
- Simcoe® Brand YCR 14 US Hops4.88889 star rating(9)
- Gladfield American Ale Malt5.0 star rating(34)
- Reviews (0)