To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Product Returns must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession. Please see Our Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to Warranty and Care Plan claims.
Unless otherwise stated in a product listing, all BeerCo.com.au Exclusive Brand products (as defined below) can be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy. Where a product listing specifically states that the product is not able to be returned under this policy (usually due to health and safety reasons), then no returns for change of mind will be permitted. All returns are subject to the BeerCoAU Returns Policy Terms & Conditions, and the BeerCoAU Website Terms and Conditions.
Change of Mind – All Other Brand Products
Please choose your product/s carefully, as BeerCo.com.au do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have selected a size of an item that does not fit you, or where you simply selected the wrong product. Whilst change of mind returns are available for BeerCo.com.au Exclusive Brands (as defined above), for all other product brands, change of mind returns are not permitted.
Faulty Products / Warranty and Care Plan Claims – All Brands
Please see Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to Warranty and Care Plan claims.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, you must notify BeerCoAU via the BeerCoAU Contact Centre within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of BeerCoAU staff to facilitate Your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- Where the Product is a BeerCo.com.au Exclusive Brand product and qualifies for a return under our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee, the store credit or refund provided will be the equal to the price of the Product being returned, less the initial delivery charges as per Your Order Confirmation email.
- The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to BeerCoAU within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a store credit or refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that BeerCoAU staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until they are received at the address as supplied by BeerCoAU staff. BeerCoAU will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned Product, BeerCoAU will issue a store credit or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- BeerCoAU reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.