Aramis hops is the first new variety from the varietal research program, created in 2009. Its aroma is similar to that of its mother, Strisselspalt, but with a higher alpha acid content, which makes it its strength.
Aramis has very fine aromas, which it has inherited from the Strisselspalt line. It has sweet, spicy notes, with hints of citrus and herbs. Its aroma and alpha acid content allow it to be used at all stages of hopping.
- 250g (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
- 500g (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
- 1Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
- 5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Aramis is the product of a 2002 cross between the French variety Strisselspalt and the English variety WGV (Whitbread Golding Variety). Aramis is grown and harvested in Alsace, France, and is capable of weathering hot summers and cold winters. A sub-continental climate does not adversely affect this variety.
Aroma & Flavour:
- Spiced: Pepper, lovage, garlic, nutmeg, ginger
- Citrus Fruit: Kumquat, orange, lime, grapefruit
- Green Herbaceous: Aromatic plants, green tea
- Harvest: 2018 Lot: 18-0038
- Alpha: 5.3%
- Total Oil Content: 1.0 ml/100g
- HSI: 0.31
||42. 1-42.2 %
|Humulene / Caryophyllene
||12- 16 mg/100g
- Belgian Tripel
- Biere de Saison
- Lager Blonde
- Pale Ale