BeerCo Strawberry Signature Fruit Puree bursting with flavour and sweetness from a blend of Strawberries (56%), Sugar, Water, Starch, Mineral Salt, Natural Flavours, Acidity Regulators, Lemon Juice concentrated, and Natural Colour.
An excellent adjunct for use in Fruited Sours and Fruit in Brewing.
Made in Australia from imported and local ingredients.
Asceptically filled and packed into 15Kg Bag in Box with 180 days Shelf Life
Pre-orders and MOQs apply.
Send all purchase inquiries to us at Service@BeerCo.com.au
Minimum Order Quantity:
- 900 Kg
- We can accommodate smaller MOQ 450 kg for our signature range only if we have an additional demand for the same products so the standard 25 working days lead time cannot be confirmed.
- Standard lead time: 25 working days (based on rolling forecast) and if orders meet MOQ
Pack Type and Sizes:
Ingredients: (in decending order)
Aseptically processed and stabilised preparation
Strawberries (56%), Sugar (23 ± 2%), Water, Modified Starch (Tapioca-1442), Mineral Salt (509), Natural Flavours, Acidity Regulators (331), Lemon Juice concentrated, Natural Colour (120).
Note: BeerCo reserves the right to adjust the formulation to meet the specification. The percentage of each fruit remains unchanged.
Metal detection: 1.5mm Fe, 2mm Non Fe, 2.5mm Stainless Steel
o BRIX: 31 ± 2 ° BRIX (REFRACTOMETER) (AFLAB WI -0051)
pH: 3.6 ± 0.2 (20oC pH METER (AFLAB WI -0066)
VISCOSITY: 10 ± 3 CM/60 SEC AT 20oC (BOSTWICK) (AFLAB WI -0018)
PIECE SIZE (MM): 10mm approx.
SPECIIC GRAVITY: 1.13 ± 0.01 (information only)
BeerCo reserves the right to modify these parameters, conducted in consultation with the customer as appropriate
- Total Plate Count: <10cfu/g AFLAB WI 0008
- Yeasts & Moulds: ND/20g AFLAB WI 0004
Recommended Storage Temperature:
Due to the aseptic design of this product, it can be stored at ambient conditions. However, it is recommended to store at 5 to 10°C where possible for prolonged storage to maintain optimum product attributes.
180 days in unopened package
- Aseptic packaging and filling: Yes
- Process Method: Pasteurisation
- Maximum Recommended breaches: 1
Country of Origin:
Made in Australia from imported and local ingredients
Australian Content: 40.3% (includes water)