Carbonation & Line Cleaning & Counter Pressure Filler Cap
This new model Carbonation & Line Cleaning & Counter Pressure Filler Cap does many things and comes with several added features. The post on this unique carbonation cap has been machined to fit BOTH the black/liquid and grey/gas ball lock disconnects. This carbonation cap also includes a barbtail on the underside so you can attach some beer line to act as a dip tube. This allows the carbonation cap to be used in several different ways including: 1. Carbonate 2. Cleaning your beer lines 3. Use it to counter pressure bottle fill PET bottles.
Need to clean your beer line?
Carbonate your unfizzy beer quickly?
or simply want to take a traveller over to a mates?
Then do yourself a favour and grab one of these essential tools for your brewing needs.
Liquid and Gas ball lock compatible. Barbed fitting fits 4mm, 5mm & 6mm ID hose
CLEANING BEER LINES IN KEGERATOR:
1. Acquire empty plastic PET bottle (e.g. 1.25L Coke Bottle)
2. Add cleaning solution for a 1L mixture
3. Add warm water to 1L
4. Attach Cleaning Cap to bottle
5. Attach Liquid ball lock disconnect connected to your tap to cap.
6. Turn on Tap with a jug or bucket underneath it to catch the beer/cleaning solution
7. Turn bottle upside down and squeeze, (you can pressurise the bottle if you want so you don't have to squeeze, but this is just as fast and easy)
8. Wait until liquid out of tap runs clear, we recommend to wait 5 with solution in the lines
9. Repeat 7-8 on other taps
10. Empty Bottle and fill with same temperature water, flush lines until you're satisfied there's no more cleaning solution.
11. Hook up your beer line and pour away.
1. Fill beer from your tap, or if you have an Intertap Growler Filler tap or beer gun with a CO2 purge option, use that to purge 3 seconds worth of gas into the bottle (e.g. 1.25L Coke Bottle) to 3 cm from the top. Beer will last considerable longer with a purge.
2. With one hand ready to screw the cap on, with your other hand squeeze the bottle until liquid is right on the brim. Then screw the cap on to make a seal
3. Attach gas ball lock and add CO2 to the bottle to punch out the 3cm at the top of the bottle with CO2.
4. If you only finished half the bottle, squeeze out as much air as possible and fill with CO2.
This can also be a great way to force carbonate your beer if its just been transferred to your keg and you don't want to wait! Remember your beer will absorb more CO2 the colder it is.
Other top rated products
- Enigma AU HopsEnigma™ AU Hops5.0 star rating(5)
- Ella AU HopsElla™ AU Hops4.0 star rating(3)
- GY094 German Ale GigaYeastGY094 German Ale GigaYeast - NEW!4.0 star rating(1)
- Malteurop Pilsen MaltMalteurop Pilsen Malt5.0 star rating(2)
- Galaxy™ AU Hops5.0 star rating(24)
- Citra® US Hops - Brand HBC 3944.95555 star rating(45)
- Mosaic® HBC 369 US Hops4.95652 star rating(23)
- Amarillo® VGXP01 CV. US Hops5.0 star rating(12)