Brew Bigger with the NEW! Apollo 60L Unitank PLUS a Spundy Compact Spunding Valve
Apollo 60L is the largest P.E.T. pressure fermenter in the Apollo range and has the highest level of fermentation control. If you love brewing and you Brew BIG you are going to love the Apollo Fermenter King 60L Unitank with Spundy bundle buy!
Paired with the Spundy, this is a full, ready to use pressure fermentation system! How great is fermenting under pressure like a pro!
Comes on its own stand with castor wheels for easy mobility. Hey, we know lifting 60L of your precious suds is more than a chore. Well your bubbling babies around the brewhouse with ease!
Easy to use, powerful design provides brewers with the ability to:
- Ferment Under Pressure
- Dry hop Sanitarily
- Monitor Internal Temperature
Apollo 60L Unitank features:
- NEW! Plunger Valve - More Sanitary and easy to use
- NEW! Thermowell – Get true liquid temperature readings
- NEW! Floating Dip Tube – Fixed central tank position
- Optional Temp Control – Attach our Temp Control Kit to heat or cool your tank internally
- CIP Capable – Attach our Cleaning Kit for easy Clean In Place clean up
- Compatible with Gen 1 collection bottles
What's inside the Box?
- 60L/15.8G Conical Fermenter Tank
- Collection Bottle
- Plunge Dump Valve/Thermowell
- Stainless Steel Stand with Castors
- Third Generation Pressure Lid
- Floating Dip Tube with Centre Tank Alignment
Suggested Optional Upgrades:
Apollo | Fermenter King | 60L Jacket
- 1150mm Height from castor wheels to top of plunge valve in closed position
- 1175mm Height from castor wheels to top of plunge valve in open position
- 410mm wide across base of frame
INSTRUCTION MANUAL IN ENGLISH HERE
Cleaning and Care Instructions:
The manufacturer highly advises using homebrew-grade cleaning chemicals like phosphoric acid-based sanitisers and non-caustic cleaners. Follow the recommended dilution rates on the product labels or from reputable homebrew books such as How To Brew by John Palmer.
Phosphoric acid sanitisers should have the pH range between 2.2 - 2.8. This is about a 1.5 - 2ml of sanitiser in 1L of water. Above the pH of 2.8, the sanitiser fails the 30-second test to prevent microbial growth. Below 2.2ph range, the sanitiser will affect the flavour of beer.
Heat does more damage to PET fermenters than chemicals. At 55 degrees Celsius, the PET will soften and deform permanently. It is best to allow hot cleaning solutions to cool down to at least 30 degrees C before use.
Adhering to these recommendations will ensure the integrity of your fermenter tank for its useable life.