BeerCo Ginger Blavour organoleptics are: Earthy, mature, herbal, dry
Make to Order Leadtime:
- 800g HDPE Bottle
- 4 Kg HDPE Bottle (SAVE 20% OFF 800g Price)
- 15 Kg HDPE Jerry Can (SAVE 29% OFF 800g Price)
Ethanol E1510, Natural Flavouring Substances and Complexes
Colour and Appearance:
Brown to dark brown clear liquid
Standard Testing Parameters:
- Density (S.G.) 0.798 - 0.818
- Refractive Index 1.363 - 1.373
- Start your addition rates at 0.1% and work upwards from there.
- Highly recommended to draw samples of your base beverage and do lab bench dropper tests to dial in your dosage.
- You can always add more but you cannot take it away once you have made additions.
Ginger Blavour to be stored in a cool (<20C) dry place out of direct sunlight. Once opened, store in a refrigerated condition away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
Free from Allergens and Complies with Standard 1.2.3 of FSANZ
Country of Origin:
Made in (with imported & local ingredients) Australia