BeerCo Lemon Myrtle Blavour organoleptics are: Sweet, confectionery, green, fresh, zesty, herbaceous
- 800g HDPE Bottle
- 4 Kg HDPE Bottle (SAVE 30% OFF 1 Kg Price)
- 15 Kg HDPE Jerry Can (SAVE 47% OFF 1 Kg Price)
Ethanol E1510, Natural Flavouring Substances and Complexes
Colour and Appearance:
Light yellow to yellow clear liquid
Standard Testing Parameters:
- Density (S.G.) 0.802 - 0.822
- Refractive Index 1.364 - 1.374
- Start your addition rates at 0.1% and work upwards from there.
- Highly recommended to draw samples of your base beverage and do lab bench dropper tests to dial in your dosage.
- You can always add more but you cannot take it away once you have made additions.
Lemon Myrtle Blavour Flavour to be stored in an ambient condition away from direct sunlight. Once opened, store in a refrigerated condition away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
Free from Allergens and Complies with Standard 1.2.3 of FSANZ
Country of Origin:
Made in (with imported & local ingredients) Australia