BeerCo Passionfruit Blavour organoleptics are: Ripe, seedy
- 1 Kg HDPE Bottle
- 4 Kg HDPE Bottle (SAVE % OFF 800g Price)
- 15 Kg HDPE Jerry Can (SAVE % OFF 800g Price) note: 10 days order to manufacture leadtime
Propylene Glycol E1520, Natural Flavouring Substances
Colour and Appearance:
Colourless to pale yellow clear liquid
Standard Testing Parameters:
- Density (S.G.) 1.025 - 1.045
- Refractive Index 1.426 - 1.436
- Start your addition rates at 0.1% and work upwards from there.
- Highly recommended to draw samples of your base beverage and do lab bench dropper tests to dial in your dosage.
- You can always add more but you cannot take it away once you have made additions.
Blavour to be stored in a cool (<20C) dry place away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
Free from Allergens and Complies with Standard 1.2.3 of FSANZ
Country of Origin:
Made in (with imported & local ingredients) Australia