BeerCo Raspberry Blavour organoleptics are: Tart, dark berry, fruity, and slightly rosy
Make to Order Leadtime:
- 800g HDPE Bottle
- 4 Kg HDPE Bottle (SAVE 16% OFF 800g Price)
- 15 Kg HDPE Jerry Can (SAVE 14% OFF 4 Kg Price) Note: Allow 10 business days for make to order / pre-orders if out of stock.
Ethanol E1510, Food Acid E270, Natural Benzyl Alcohol, Natural Flavouring Substances and Complexes , Natural Food Acid E260, Natural Ethyl Acetate.
Additional ingredient information: Benzyl Alcohol Natural (50000 ppm)
Colour and Appearance:
Golden orange to pale orange liquid
Standard Testing Parameters:
- Density (S.G.) 0.881 - 0.901
- Refractive Index 1.382 - 1.392
- Start your addition rates at 0.1% and work upwards from there.
- Highly recommended to draw samples of your base beverage and do lab bench dropper tests to dial in your dosage. You can always add more but you cannot take it away once you have made additions.
Flavour to be stored in a cool (<20C) and dry place away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use
Free from Allergens and Complies with Standard 1.2.3 of FSANZ
Country of Origin:
Made in (with imported & local ingredients) Australia