BeerCo Wild Lime Blavour organoleptics are: Waxy, slightly herbaceous, floral, peely
- 800g HDPE Bottle
- 4 Kg HDPE Bottle (SAVE 17% OFF 800g Price)
- 15 Kg HDPE Jerry Can (SAVE 14% OFF 4Kg Price) Note: 10 days make to order leadtime if out of stock / pre-order
Ethanol E1510, Water, Natural Flavouring Substances and Complexes , Natural Food Acid E260, Natural Food Acid E280
Colour and Appearance:
Colourless to pale yellow clear liquid
Standard Testing Parameters:
- Density (S.G.) 0.839 - 0.859
- Refractive Index 1.360 - 1.370
- Start your addition rates at 0.1% and work upwards from there.
- Highly recommended to draw samples of your base beverage and do lab bench dropper tests to dial in your dosage.
- You can always add more but you cannot take it away once you have made additions.
Wild Lime Blavour to be stored to be stored in an ambient condition away from direct sunlight. Once opened, store in a refrigerated condition away from direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
Free from Allergens and Complies with Standard 1.2.3 of FSANZ
Country of Origin:
Made in (with imported & local ingredients) Australia