Benzyme GA is a classic glucoamylase for producing highly fermentable glucose-based worts. In this product the key enzyme activity is provided by glucoamylase that hydrolyzes (1,4)- and (1,6)-alpha-D-glucosidic linkages at the non-reducing ends of polysaccharides.
Component name: Glucoamylase (glucan 1,4-alpha-glucosidase)
Activity: 260 AGU/g
Color: Light to dark brown
Physical form: Liquid
Properties: Product may be hazy and contain slight precipitate; this does not affect enzyme activity or performance
Approximate density (g/ml): 1.17
Color can vary from batch to batch. Color intensity is not an indication of enzyme activity.
- 1Kg Bottle
- 5Kg Jerry Can (SAVE 20% OFF 1Kg Size)
Brewing Application sheet
Attenuation control and light beer production
Benzymes offers a broad range of attenuation control products to allow brewers to manage fluctuations in attenuation and create highly attenuated beers in a simple, cost-effective manner.
● Customized solutions to reach specific attenuation targets and needs
● Manage consumer trends towards low-calorie and light beers
● Opportunity to reach desired maltose to glucose ratios
● Obtain the desired level of fermentable sugars every time
Benzyme GA is a classic glucoamylase for producing highly fermentable glucose-based worts.
- Description: A classic glucoamylase (amyloglucosidase), used for production of highly fermentable, glucose-based worts
- Declared enzyme: Glucoamylase (glucan 1,4-alpha-glucosidase) Catalyzes the following reactions: Hydrolyzes (1,4)- and (1,6)-alpha-D-glucosidic linkages at the non-reducing ends of polysaccharides to produce glucose
- Declared activity: 300 AGU/ml
- E.C./I.U.B.no.: 126.96.36.199
- Physical form: Liquid
- Production method: The enzyme product is manufactured via fermentation of a microorganism not present in the final product. The production organism is not modified using modern biotechnology Density 1.17 g/ml