BRAVO (HOPSTEINER 0146) was released in 2006 by the Hopsteiner Breeding Program, Bravo is a second generation super high alpha hop. It has a good resistance to powdery mildew and also a great bittering hop along with its aroma characteristics.
Bravo is tried and true in the kettle, offering a polished and pleasant bitterness profile. Candied orange and sweet fruit notes emerge when used as a late hop or dry hop addition. Bravo is "the bittering hop of choice" among many brewers.
- 14—17% Alpha
- 3—5% Beta
- High Geraniol
- Pleasant Bitterness
- 250g (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
- 500g (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
- 5 Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Typical Beer Style Uses:
- Pleasant fruit, floral and earthy notes
- Crop 2019 Batch 14158 Alpha 13.3% ON SPECIAL!
- Crop 2020 Batch 20P0471 Lot 14751 Alpha 14.9% Hop Oil 2.0%
- Alpha-Acid % 14.0 - 17.0
- Beta-Acid % 3.0 - 5.0
- Co-Humulone % rel. 29 - 34
- Hard Resins : Alpha-Acid 0.14 - 0.24
- Xanthohumol (EBC 7.7) 0.8 - 1.0
- Total Oils (ml/100g) 1.6 - 2.4
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Humulene 0.58
- Farnesene % of total Oil 0.00 - 1.00
- Linalool % of total Oil 0.2 - 0.3
- Linalool: Alpha-Acid 0.01 - 0.02
General Trade Perception
Excellent bittering hop with good resistance to powdery mildew.