Bundaberg Molasses - 14Kg Cube - NEW!
Food Grade Bundaberg Australian Molasses
Molasses is great for the traditional use of making rum but is also great for adding to your porters and stouts.
Known for its fertile red soil and tropical weather, Bundaberg is the perfect region to source the sugar cane that is essential to produce the world’s finest molasses. Bundaberg Refinery Molasses is a food-grade thick black liquid produced as the final syrup in the sugar refining process.
With molasses being the core component of rum, a specialised Distiller's Rum Yeast pairs perfectly with this product to create a fine quality, craft rum you will be proud of.
This is a certified food grade molasses with approximately 55% sugar content in current batch (and a 40% guaranteed minimum).
Pack Size & Type:
- 14 Kg Plastic Cube
- 75 x 14 Kg Plastic Cubes on a Pallet (FREE FREIGHT TO ADELAIDE, MELBOURNE, CANBERRA, SYDNEY AND BRISBANE) drop us a line at service@BeerCo.com.au for a freight quote to other areas. TAS and WA and regional VIC/ACT/NSW/QLD
Product of Australia.
Other top rated products
- Enigma AU HopsEnigma™ AU Hops5.0 star rating(5)
- Ella AU HopsElla™ AU Hops4.0 star rating(3)
- GY094 German Ale GigaYeastGY094 German Ale GigaYeast - NEW!4.0 star rating(1)
- Malteurop Pilsen MaltMalteurop Pilsen Malt5.0 star rating(2)
- Galaxy™ AU Hops5.0 star rating(24)
- Citra® US Hops - Brand HBC 3944.95555 star rating(45)
- Mosaic® HBC 369 US Hops4.95652 star rating(23)
- Amarillo® VGXP01 CV. US Hops5.0 star rating(12)
- Reviews (0)