These 30L Blue Plastic Cubes have been filledvonce with BeerCo enzymes. They have been fully cleaned with PBW and rinsed and are suitable for re-use by homebrewers looking to do "no chill" brewing or "cubing".
30 Litre Plastic Cube Container (7.9 gallons) Suitable for "no chill" brewing and safer than glass carboys, easier to clean with all purpose brewery cleaner like Sodium Percarbonate.
These natural containers are blown out of HDPE and are extremely durable. A large, solid plastic cubic container with 48 mm screw top lid, and a small sealed hole for another tap if necessary.
- Food Grade
- Heavy duty HDPE construction is durable and resists oxygen transfer.
- Large 48mm lid opening makes them easy to fill.
- Side view fill line with 5 L markings
- All ports seal with gaskets and the vessel can be fully sealed for long-term storage.
- Approximate Dimensions: 28 cm (11 inch) Depth x 24 cm (9.5 inch) Width x 47 cm (18.5 inch) Height
NB – The maximum temperature that these plastic fermenters can safely handle is 60 degrees celsius however anedotal evidence from "no chill" brewers would suggest they can handle hot wort when handled carefully.