Cucumber | Vlavour™ | Cucumis sativus is a Vacuum Distillate flavour extraction from fresh cucumbers that is remarkably "true to type" with the same mild, lightly sweet, crisp, cool and refreshing flavour as a raw cucumber. The incorporation of the cucumber skin in the vacuum distillation flavour process extraction adds complexity with an earthier savoury note.
This is a novel product with impressive flavour and aroma along with the visuals and product story to match. Incorporate a locally grown Australian iconic fruit into your next beverage. Exclusively available to Brewers and Distillers and Alcohol Beverage Manufacturers from BeerCo.com.au
Cucumbers are part of the Cucurbitaceae family, hailing from Southeast Asia and are now grown in many different regions. No two cucumbers are the same - they can come in a range of shapes, sizes, and colors. But one thing remains the same - their signature cylindrical shape and vibrant green hue. Not to mention, cucumbers are a nutritional power-house, laden with essential nutrients, antioxidants, and plant compounds.
Mild, lightly sweet, crisp, cool and refreshing with a subtle savoury earthy note.
- 200g (approx. enough for 500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 200g Price) (approx. enough for 2,500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 4 Kg (SAVE 14% OFF 1Kg Price) (approx. enough for 10,000 Litres of finished beverages)
- 10 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 1Kg Price) (approx. enough for 25,000 Litres of finished beverages)
- Typical addtion rates: 0.5 to 5g per 1 Kg of finished beverage (0.05% - 0.5%)
- Note: Recommended addition not to exceed 20g of Vlavour Vacuum Distillate per 1Kg of finished product
- Add as close to kegging/bottling/canning as possible to maximise aromatic retention in finished product.
- Canned Cocktails
- Hard Seltzers
- Premix Spirits
- Sour Beers e.g. Berliner Weisse
Raw material to extraction:
Approx. 0.4g of raw material per gram of Vlavour™
Raw material - Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia from Locally Grown Fresh Cucumbers
- 70% ethanol
- 30% raw material extracts and water
- 12 months from date of manufacture