Distillers Yeast Gin - Still Spirits
Distiller’s Yeast Gin is a particularly clean active dried yeast, especially selected for Gin production. This strain gives neutral congener profile, making clean and crisp spirit alcohol perfect for showcasing your botanicals.
- Net Weight: 20 g (0.7 US oz)
- Sufficient for: Up to 25 L (6.6 US Gal)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 15% ABV
- Attenuation: 90-100% (High)
- Flocculation Rate: Medium
- Recommended Temperature Range: 20-35°C (68-95°F)
- Strain Classification: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Viable Yeast Cells/g: >1 x 1010
- Dry Weight: 92-96%
- Wild Yeast Cells/g: <1 per 106 cells
- Total Bacteria: <1 x 105 cfu/g
- GMO Status: GMO Free
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Place of Origin: Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients.
- Packaging: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Instructions for use:
Add directly to fermentation vessel and leave to ferment at 20-35°C (68-95°F) ambient air temperature for optimum performance and quality.
Dried yeast (yeast, emulsifier [E491])
How To Distil
Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits, then we have you covered!
- Reviews (0)