Distiller’s Yeast Gin is a particularly clean active dried yeast, especially selected for Gin production. This strain gives neutral congener profile, making clean and crisp spirit alcohol perfect for showcasing your botanicals.
PLEASE NOTE BEST BEFORE DATE 05/2021
- Net Weight: 20 g (0.7 US oz)
- Sufficient for: Up to 25 L (6.6 US Gal)
- Alcohol Tolerance: 15% ABV
- Attenuation: 90-100% (High)
- Flocculation Rate: Medium
- Recommended Temperature Range: 20-35°C (68-95°F)
- Strain Classification: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Viable Yeast Cells/g: >1 x 1010
- Dry Weight: 92-96%
- Wild Yeast Cells/g: <1 per 106 cells
- Total Bacteria: <1 x 105 cfu/g
- GMO Status: GMO Free
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Place of Origin: Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients.
- Packaging: Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Instructions for use:
Add directly to fermentation vessel and leave to ferment at 20-35°C (68-95°F) ambient air temperature for optimum performance and quality.
Dried yeast (yeast, emulsifier [E491])
How To Distil
Looking to learn How To Distil your very own homemade spirits, then we have you covered!