No more struggling with different techniques to get your siphon started! Single stroke action draws a syphon without disturbing sediment.
Precision designed for smooth, leak-free operation. Simple to sanitise, very easy to use.
Removable tip prevents siphoning of sediment.
Get an Easy Siphon and you do not have to worry about it anymore! One pump and boom, the siphon is running. Talk about Easy!
Comes in 1 cm (3/8") Regular for 5 gallon buckets and carboys. Made out of food grade Acrylic bent to perfection suitable for use with most demijohns or fermenters up to 40 Litres. 56 cm (22") Long by 2.5 cm (1") diameter. 1 cm (3/8") tubing must be purchased separately.
Includes the Anti-Sediment Tip.
To prolong the life of your Easy Siphon, make sure that every time you assemble the unit, the inner walls of the outside acrylic tube and the O-Ring are wet.
Made in Canada by Fermtech CA
Instructions for use:Instruction_Sheet_-_Auto_Siphon
- Sanitise and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved syphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you're racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 18 cm (7") until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitise Easy-Siphon for storage.
- All Fermtech products which come into contact with beer or wine meet the European Regulation EC No. 1935/2004 and EU No. 10/2011.
- Fermtech uses plastics which are rated as Food Contact Grade Plastic and which adhere to FDA requirements.