Made in Canada by Fermtech CA
Tubing sold separately: 10mm Silicone Hose Tubing (Approx. 3m)
Instructions for use:Instruction_Sheet_-_Auto_Siphon
- Sanitise and rinse your Easy-Siphon.
- Get the inner tube gasket and the outer tube wet.
- Attach the curved syphon to a hose.
- Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
- If bottling directly, attach the correct bottle for the tubing you are using and place it inside your bottle wand. Otherwise place the the tubing into the container you're racking to.
- Pull the inner tube up about 18 cm (7") until the liquid fills the tube.
- Pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
- Pull out inner tube and sanitise Easy-Siphon for storage.
- All Fermtech products which come into contact with beer or wine meet the European Regulation EC No. 1935/2004 and EU No. 10/2011.
- Fermtech uses plastics which are rated as Food Contact Grade Plastic and which adhere to FDA requirements.