EKUANOT™ BRAND HBC 366 US Hop (formerly known as Equinox) was developed by Hop Breeding Company and released in 2014, Ekuanot™ Brand HBC 366 features pronounced aroma characteristics and extremely high oil content. This variety bursts out of the spring soil in vibrant yellow and gradually matures to a deep green color by fall harvest.
- 250g (SAVE 10% on 100g Price)
- 500g (SAVE 15% on 100g Price)
- 1Kg (SAVE 20% on 100g Price)
- 5Kg (SAVE 30% on 100g Price)
Specific descriptors include melon, berry, orange peel, lime, papaya, pine and fresh peppers.
ACID/OIL RANGE LOW HIGH
ALPHA ACID 13-15.5% 0 20 (MED/HIGH)
BETA ACID 4-5% 0 15 (LOW/MED)
TOTAL OIL 2.5-4 mL/100g 0 4 (HIGH)
Typical Beer Styles
- New England IPA (NEIPA)
- Session IPA
Developed by the Hop Breeding Company and released in 2014.
Storage Stability ~75% alpha remaining after 6 months
- Harvest Years: 2019 Batch I-9382 ON SPECIAL PRICE!
- Harvest Year: 2020 Batch: I-00897-1 Alpha 15.1% Moisture 6.3%
- Alpha Acid 14.5%
- Beta Acid 4 - 5%
- Co-humulone 31 - 36%
- Total Oil 2.5 - 4 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Myrcene 30 - 45% of total oil
- Linalool 0.2 - 0.5% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 8 - 12% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 12 - 20% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.2 - 0.2% of total oil