Hersbrucker Hops are a German land-race hop variety originating from the Hersbruck region of Southern Germany. Hersbrucker production has expanded and is now widely grown throughout the Hallertau and Spalt regions. Hersbrucker displays a delicate aroma profile that is often compared to other noble varieties. Hersbrucker Hops is world renowned and sought after around the globe. Its mostly used for the finishing touches on German and Bavarian style Lagers and Pilsners, and has also made its place known in Hefeweizens, Dunkels, and Bock beers.
- 250g (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
- 500g (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
- 5 Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
- Specific aroma descriptors include hay, tobacco and orange.
- Crop: 2019 Batch VA19-081 Alpha Acid 3.1% ON SPECIAL PRICE!
- Crop: 2020 Batch: 20-094 Alpha Acid: 3.5% Moisture 7.6%
Beta Acid 2.5 - 6%
Co-humulone 17 - 25%
Total Oil 0.5 - 1 mL/100g
Myrcene 15 - 30% of total oil
Linalool 0.5 - 1% of total oil
Caryophyllene 8 - 13% of total oil
Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
Humulene 20 - 30% of total oil
Geraniol 0 - 0% of total oil
ALPHA ACID 1.5-4% 0 20 (Low)
BETA ACID 2.5-6% 0 15 (Low/Medium)
TOTAL OIL 0.5-1 mL/100g 0 4 (Low)
Brewing Style Guidance:
- German Lagers
- Bavarian Style Pilsners
- Sours (low alpha)