Hallertauer Mittelfrüher GR Hops are a landrace variety originating in the Hallertau region of Germany. This classic German aroma hop is often associated with Bavarian-style lager beers and distinguished by an intense, pleasantly-harmonic bitterness. At one time, this was the major Hallertau landrace variety with a highly acclaimed aroma profile.
Type 90 Hop Pellets
- 250g (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
- 500g (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
- 5 Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
- Very mild, pleasant, slightly flowery
- Storage Stability Good
Crop & Batch:
- Crop Year: 2020 Alpha Acids: 4.6% Oil Content: 0.9 ml/100g Batch: 0930 Lot: 14742 ON SPECIAL PRICE!
- Crop: 2021 Batch 21-080 5.3% Alpha Acids 8.1% Moisture
- Alpha-Acids 4.1 – 4.6 % w/w
- Cohumulone 23 - 26 % of alpha acids
- Beta-Acids 4.7 % w/w
- Xanthohumol n/a
- Total Oil: 1.0 % v/w
- Myrcene 17.5 %
- Humulene 55.14 %
- Caryophyllene 14.6 %
- Farnesene <0.1 %
- Old traditional Hallertau variety, very fine aroma hop.