Mandarin | Vlavour™ | Citrus reticulata is a Vacuum Distillate flavour extraction from fresh Australian Grown Mandarins that is remarkably "true to type" and has a strong citrus characteristic along with floral vanilla and spice. There is also a subtle nutty, woody component to the Mandarin Vlavour™ Vacuum Distillate.
This is a novel product with impressive flavour and aroma along with the visuals and product story to match. Incorporate an Australian grown iconic citrus fruit into your next beverage. Exclusively available to Brewers and Distillers and Alcohol Beverage Manufacturers from BeerCo.com.au
This hybridised mandarin, Citrus reticulata, is recognizable as tangerine, clementine or common mandarin. It's an orange that's ripe in autumn/winter, with an easily-peelable skin. Mandarine Napoleon, a cognac-based liqueur, is flavoured with mandarin peels and according to its makers, has its origins in Napoleon's court. Chemist Antoine Franconis, comte de Fourcroy, apparently invented this recipe for Napoleon, who liked his brandy steeped in orange peels. Mandarins grew in Corsica, an island off the coast of Northern Italy, which was the French emperor's birthplace. Mandarin blossoms, along with a little peel, also flavour a delightful Hangar One vodka from St. George Spirits.
Strong citrus characters along with floral vanilla and spice.
- 200g (approx. enough for 500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 200g Price) (approx. enough for 2,500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 4 Kg (SAVE 14% OFF 1Kg Price) (approx. enough for 10,000 Litres of finished beverages)
- 10 Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 1Kg Price) (approx. enough for 25,000 Litres of finished beverages)
- Typical addition rates: 0.5 to 5g per 1 Kg of finished beverage (0.05% - 0.5%)
- Note: Recommended addition not to exceed 20g of Vlavour Vacuum Distillate per 1Kg of finished product
- Add as close to kegging/bottling/canning as possible to maximise aromatic retention in finished product.
- Canned Cocktails
- Hard Seltzers
- Premix Spirits
- Sour Beers
Raw material to extraction:
Approx. 0.4g of raw material per gram of Vlavour™
Raw material - Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia from Locally Grown Fresh Mandarins
- 70% ethanol
- 30% raw material extracts and water
- 12 months from date of manufacture