Sunrice Sunwhite Calrose Medium Grain Rice is 100% Pure Australian Gluten Free Rice. Suitable for use in a wide range of Brewing and Distilling applications from Rice Wine (Sake) making, Amazake, Rice Spirit (Baiju) and Rice Vodka. This is pure unadulterated Rice and has not been modified or gelatinised so you need experience in brewing and/or distilling with Raw Rice when buying this product. Sunrice Sunwhite Calrose Medium Grain Rice is soft, slightly sticky and succulent.
Rice is a key adjunct and feature in Japanese and American Light Lagers. Must be mashed with malted barley to aid conversion and/or cereal cooked at 85C preferably with Benzyme AA to gelatinise and convert the starch to fermentable sugars.
Rice is a great gluten free alternative and so it can be used for crafting low gluten products.
- Grown under the Australian Sun
- Lush and Fertile Environment
- Brought to you by SunRice Farmers
- Milled & Packed in Australia
- 1 Kg Bag
- 5 Kg Bag (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
- 25 Kg Sack (SAVE 43% on 1Kg Price)
Usage and benefits:
- Up to 100% of the Grist with experience using raw rice
- Lightens wort colour and adds a unique sweetness to the wort which is similar to flaked corn.
- Brut IPA
- Cold IPA
- American Light Lagers
- Japanese Light Lagers
- 5344 Best Before 11 MAY 2024