Anthony's Single No More - Trappist Single Ale All Grain Recipe Kit is ideal for the brewer looking for something clean, simple and straightforward to brew and drink! BeerCo Trappist Single Ale Recipe Kit - includes the raw material ingredients needed for your brew including Malt, Noble Styrian Goldings Hops and your choice of either a Dry or Liquid Yeast for a refreshing well balanced brew that is sure to go down well year round.
- OG: 1.050
- FG: 1.009
- IBU: 20
- ABV: 5.0%
- Colour: 3 SRM
- Balance: 0.42 - Balanced
Batch & Boil:
- Batch Size: 6.6 gallon / 25 Litres
- Boil Size: 7.40 gallon / 28 Litres
- Boil Time: 90 mins
- End of Boil Vol: 6.6 gallon / 25 Litres
- Single Infusion Mash @67 °C
- Multi-step Mash Optional below:
- add 22.43 qt of water / 21.23 litres @ 122 F / 50°C for 10 mins – step time 10 mins
- heat to 140 F over 4 mins / 62°C – step time 20 mins
- heat to 149 F over 4 mins / 65°C – step time 25 mins
- heat to 158 F over 4 mins / 70°C – step time 20 mins
- heat to 171 F over 4 mins / 77 °C – step time 10 mins (mash off)
- Fly sparge with 3.03 gal water at 168 F / 11.5 litres of water at 76 C
Fermentation & Storage & Serving:
- Two stage Ale ferment – we will leave you to pick what works best for your brewery. Fermentation can be completed in 4 days above 17°C (63°F). Recommend pitching according to manufacturer's instructions on reverse of packet at rate of 2 packets to 23L of fresh cooled wort. Start fermentation at 18-20°C and let ride up towards 22°C before racking after primary fermentation and chilling to clear up and drop out the yeast in the secondary fermenter.
- Keg or Bottle carbonate to 2.3 volumes of C02 age for 30 days and serve in a delightful Belgium goblet glass – cheers!
Sauces of Brewspiration: