These Spray Balls are excellent for delivering turbulent sheeting on internal brewing surfaces including fermenters, kegs and carboys. The rotating head of the Spray Ball provides a powerful cutting spray of cleaner or sanitiser that will aid in the removal of beerstone and post fermentation debris on plastic, glass or metal fermenter surfaces.
The Spray Balls are manufactured from 304 Stainless Steel to be chemically compatible with most cleaners and sanitisers. The base of the spray ball is female 1/2 Inch BSP.
To be effective, these Spray Balls should be used as directed, including:
- Pump flow rate requirements to achieve turbulent sheeting
- 42 litres/minute on 1/2 BSP fittings
- 47 litres/minute on 3/4 BSP fittings
- CIP cycle times
- 10 - 20 minutes for cleaning
- 5 minutes for rinsing
- 10 minutes for sanitation