Sweet Orange | Bextract™ | Citrus sinensis is a Supercritical C02 extraction from sundried Sweet Orange Peel. The "sweet orange" has an aromatic peel, but also a sweet juicy flesh. This is the kind of Orange you are likely to see in supermarkets or in your favourite orange juice.
Sweet Orange | Bextract™ captures the freshness and acidity of fresh orange. You can feel it on your lips. Immediately recognisable and appealing. Sweet Orange | Bextract™ gives you a real opportunity for product differentiation.
Orange peel is a rich source of flavonoids including hesperidin, a bioflavonoid, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Orange peel provides a substantial amount of vitamin C but it also contains a variety of B vitamins. The orange colour of oranges is due to the presence of the pigment called beta-carotene, which your body converts to vitamin A.
Tight acidity with obvious citrus heritage with notes of pomegranate and raspberry along with a hint of bitterness
- 200g (approx. enough for 500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 29% OFF 200g Price) (approx. enough for 2,500 Litres of finished beverages)
- Typical addtion rates: 0.3 to 0.6g per Kg of beverage (0.03% - 0.06%)
- Note: Addition not to exceed 2g of extract per 1Kg of finished product
Raw material to extraction:
- 3.85 grams of raw material per gram of Bextract™
Raw material - Country of Origin:
- 7.5% raw extract
- 42.5% ethanol
- 50% food grade glycerine
- 12 months from date of delivery
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
Some Spirits that contain Sweet Orange:
- Adnams Copper House Dry Gin
- Aviation Gin
- Marylebone Gin
Some Beer Styles that contain Orange Peel: