Talus™ brand HBC 692 a US hop that demonstrates key aroma flavours of pink grapefruit, dried roses, citrus peel, tropical fruits, sage and pine resin.
- 250g (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
- 500g (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
- 1Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
- 5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Talus™ HBC692 was developed by the Hop Breeding Company. Talus™ is the daughter Sabro™ HBC 438 and the result of open pollination.
TALUS™ delivers big aromas of pink grapefruit, citrus rinds, dried roses, pine resin, tropical fruits and sage. These unique and impactful aromas remain throughout the brewing process.
Typical Beer Styles
- Wheat Ale
- Golden Ale
- American Style Lager
- Pale Ale
- Imperial IPA
- India Pale Lager
- Crop: 2020 Alpha Acids* 8.0% Batch: I-00520-1
- Alpha Acids* 8.1 – 9.5%
- Beta Acids 8.3 – 10.2 %
- Cohumulone 34 - 39 % of alpha acids
- Total Oil 2.0 – 2.7 ml/100g
- Myrcene 40 - 50 % of total oil
- Humulene 16 - 21 % of total oil
- Caryophyllene 9 - 13 % of total oil
- Farnesene 0-1 % of total oil
General Trade Perception:
Talus brand HBC 692 has the distinction of being exceptionally unique yet appealing and very translatable in beer. Moreover, its complexity lends itself to functionality in the brewing process alone or in combination with other hops. Talus checks a lot of boxes.
BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kits with Talus™
Craft Beer Examples:
- Mountain Culture 692 West Coast IPA
- Mr Banks Brewing | Smells Like a Yakima