Silver Wattle Blossom | Bextract™ | Acacia dealbata is a Supercritical C02 extraction from a quintessentially Australian native icon.
This is a truely globally novel product with impressive flavour and aroma along with the visuals and product story to match. Incorporate an Australian botanical icon into your next beverage. Exclusively available to Brewers and Distillers from BeerCo.com.au
There is a history of indigenous use of wattle blossom as a food and it is increasingly recognised by non-indigenous chefs and food writers Wattles | The Incredible Native to Welcome Spring With
Lifted pollen and honey nose with a herbaceous bitter backbone. Rich, savoury and persistent taste.
- 200g (approx. enough for 500 Litres of finished beverages)
- 1 Kg (SAVE 28% OFF 200g Price) (approx. enough for 2,500 Litres of finished beverages)
- Typical addtion rates: 0.3 to 0.6g per Kg of beverage (0.03% - 0.06%)
- Note: Addition not to exceed 2.0g of raw extract equivalent per 1000g of finished product.
Premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic canned/bottled beverages. Post distillation addition to flavoured vodka, gin and other spirits.
Raw material to extraction:
1.8 g of raw material per g of Bextract™
Raw material - Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia from Locally Grown Silver Wattle Blossom
- 7.5% raw extract
- 42.5% ethanol
- 50% food grade glycerine
- 12 months from date of delivery
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight
- Harvested from August to October. Availability from stock will be determined by annual demand.