Helter Beverages N2 Agave Pure Yeast Nutrient is specifically formulated for fermentation with agave syrup, agave nectar or freshly cooked agave juice, AGAVE PURE N2 is a complete nutritional support for your yeast.
For an easy, 1-step Agave fermentation use in conjunction with our recommended Y2 Agave Pure Yeast
Product Features and Benefits:
- COMPLETE Yeast Nutrition
- 2 STAGE Buffer System
- No pH ADJUST
- Fermentation Kinetic Enhancer
- Maximise Throughput
Diammonium Phosphate, Mineral Salts, Vitamins, Citric Acid, Inactive Dried Yeast
*All ingredients are certified food grade
- For up to 6% ABV, 1.5kg per 1000L (1.5g/L), for higher % ABVs check out dosage table below.
1. For fermentations using agave syrup ending with 6% ABV:
• Add 170 Kg of Agave Syrup (75% sugars, 76% Brix).
• Top up the tank with ambient temperature water up to the 1000 L mark.
• Add 1.5 Kg Agave Pure N2 to cooled agave juice ≤ 32°C, (DO NOT BOIL THIS NUTRIENT) Dissolve, mix then add the rehydrated Agave Pure Y2 yeast.
2. For cooked agave(100% agave sugars) simply add 1.5kg Agave Pure N2 to cooled agave juice ≤32°C Dissolve, mix then add the rehydrated Agave Pure Y2 yeast.
3. For other % ABVs using agave syrup/nectar see dosage table below.
Note: if adding pure sugars like sucrose, glucose/dextrose, you may need to add more N2 than is advised below, contact our friendly tech support team for a customized solution.
Dosage Rate Table for Different ABV %
Agave Pure Y2 Dosage
Agave Pure N2 Dosage
- Lactic Acid Bacteria: < 100 cfu/g
- Total Bacteria: < 100cfu/g
- Wild Yeast: < 10cfu/g
The product must be stored/transported in cool dry conditions and protected from direct heat sources (e.g. sunlight, boiler etc) and moisture.
The product has a shelf life of 24 months from production date printed on the product if kept at 25oc or below.
Use within 7-days of opening.
Made in Australia from Imported Ingredients.
Further Reading on How to Make an Agave Spirit:
How to Make Agave Wash "Mosto Vivo!" the Easy Way with HB Agave Pure