Mosaic® (HBC 369) is an aroma hop variety that offers a unique and complex blend of floral, tropical, fruity, and earthy characteristics that translate very favourably into several beer styles.
- 250g (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
- 500g (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
- 1Kg (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
- 5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Developed by Hop Breeding Company and released in 2012, Mosaic® Brand HBC 369 contains high alpha content and features a unique and complex aroma profile that translates favorably into a variety of beer styles. It is a daughter of Simcoe® Brand YCR 14 and a Nugget derived male. Mosaic® is named in honor of the artistic assortment of aromas and flavors it is capable of presenting.
Specific aroma descriptors include blueberry, tangerine, papaya, rose, blossoms, grass and bubble gum.
Typical Beer Styles
- Crop Year 2020
- Alpha: 11.3% ASBC SPECTRO.
- Batch: I-00847-1
- Beta Acid 3 - 4.5%
- Co-humulone 21 - 25%
- Total Oil 0.8 - 3 mL/100g
- B-Pinene 0.6 - 1% of total oil
- Myrcene 48 - 55% of total oil
- Linalool 0.4 - 0.8% of total oil
- Caryophyllene 3 - 8% of total oil
- Farnesene < 1.0% of total oil
- Humulene 10 - 15% of total oil
- Geraniol 0.5 - 0.9% of total oil
ACID/OIL RANGE LOW HIGH
ALPHA ACID 10.5-14% 0 20 (medium/high)
BETA ACID 3-4.5% 0 15 (low)
TOTAL OIL 0.8-3 mL/100g 0 4 (medium)
General Trade Perception:
- An excellent aroma variety
BeerCo Recipes with Mosaic®
Craft Beer Examples: