Helter Beverages Seltzer Pure Y1 Yeast is a fast-fermenting dried yeast with a strong finish specifically selected for Hard Seltzer fermentation.
Seltzer Pure Y1 Yeast can reach 16% ABV creating a clean neutral base, a blank canvas, allowing the Brewers’ creativity to shine.
For an easy 1-step Hard Seltzer fermentation, use in conjunction with Helter Beverages recommended nutrient Seltzer Pure N1 Yeast Nutrient.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Fast Fermenting
- Neutral Flavour
- Strong Finish
- Gluten Free
- Low Esters
Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Emulsifier: Sorbitan Monostearate (E491)
*All ingredients are certified food grade
- 1 x 500g pack per 500L (1g/L)
- Add 500g to 5L of warm water(1:10) at 35°C.
- Leave to rehydrate for 20mins then stir to fully dissolve and pitch.
- Viable Yeast > 1.0 *1010cfu/g
- Lactic Acid Bacteria: < 1000 cfu/g
- Total Bacteria: < 1000 cfu/g
- Wild Yeast: < 100cfu/g
The product must be stored/transported in cool dry conditions and protected from direct heat sources (e.g. sunlight, boiler etc).
The product has a shelf life of 42months from production date printed on the product.
Use within 7-days of opening.
Packed in Australia from Imported Ingredients.