Hallertauer Tradition GR Hops were bred as a successor to Hallertauer Mittelfrüh and was licensed in 1993. Comparable to Hallertauer Mittelfrüh, Hallertauer Tradition is distinguished by its good yields. The predominant aromas in the raw hops are those of citrus and lime, accompanied by vegetal notes. In a cold infusion, sweet fruits such as apricots contribute to its fine flavour profile.
- Citrus and lime
- Vegetal notes
- Sweet Fruits
- Crop 2020: AA 6.3% Batch 20-125 ON SPECIAL PRICE!
- Crop 2021: Batch 21-651 Alpha Acids 6.2% Moisture 7.8%
- Alpha w/w 4.0 - 7.0%
- Beta w/w 3.0 - 6.0%
- Cohumulone 24 - 30%
- Myrcene (of total oil) 17 - 32
- Caryophyllene (of total oil) 10 - 15%
- Humulene (of total oil) 35 - 50%
- Farnesene (of total oil) <1%
- Traditional Hallertau variety, very fine aroma hop.
ALPHA ACID 4-7% 0 20 (Low/Medium)
BETA ACID 3-6% 0 15 (Low/Medium)
TOTAL OIL 0-1.5 mL/100g 0 4 (Low)
BeerCo Recipes featuring Hallertauer Tradition: